Here’s a sample job posting to find superstar virtual assistants:
Are you looking for an awesome job that’s not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you
more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing
company has a fantastic job opportunity available
for a Technical Virtual Assistant that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn’t for
everyone. We’re looking for a very unique person
to fill this job.
We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts,
while they do their job.
We’re basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job
completely from your home *if you have a highspeed
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! 🙂
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you’ll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a
low salary and get all the work they can out of them.
We’re much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We’re really looking for that special person that
could become a ‘superstar’ on our team.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here’s just some of the criteria that this person
– Basic “Office” apps
– Use of Google Documents
– STRONG verbal and written English skills
– STRONG communication skills
– Has a reliable computer (An Apple Mac computer
would be a BIG benefit, but optional)
– Has a reliable highspeed Internet connection.
– Speaks, Reads, and Writes English extremely well.
– Proficient in using Word, Powerpoint, Excel
– Can work from home without distractions.
– Can use Skype – has a webcam.
– Has a PayPal account.
– Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained in other skills.
– Extremely accurate on tasks – double checks work
– Actively seeks feedback and clarification
– Can work part-time to full-time (20-40 hours per week)
(Will start at part time and then move right into full-time within the first month.)
Has these skills:
– Internet research capability – Locating related sites and potential partners, using keyword and market tools, .
– Content Writer – Create articles and content in the dating & relationships niche. Able to emulate a particular “voice” for the tone and content.
– JV/Affiliate Manager – Research and locate new partners for cross-promotions
Manage existing relationships with Joint Venture partners and affiliates.
– Content Syndication (publishing) – ability to publish videos, articles, etc.
– Has a Mac
– Has Internet Marketing expertise (or good understanding)
– Has experience working with Photoshop (a big plus!)
And the ability to take on new tasks quickly and readily.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following…
** Send me your information (resume or CV) and credentials and use a Subject Line of “I’m a superstar!”
Let me know why you think you’d be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won’t be distracted.
Please be aware that this job involves managing
content related to dating and romantic relationships
from a male perspective. If this topic is potentially
offensive or controversial for you, please do not apply.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can. (minimum of 2)
And include a work reference – someone that can
describe your work habits and ability.