Bob Burg shares information on topics vital to the success of today’s businessperson with Alicia on the ALL IN podcast. Bob talks with Alicia on how to increase our exposure and leadership through writing and publishing your ideas.
Bob is the bestselling author of Adversaries into Allies, Endless Referrals and The Go-Giver. The Go-Giver shot to #6 on The Wall Street Journal’s Business Bestsellers list just three weeks after its release and reached #9 on BusinessWeek. It’s been translated into 21 languages and is his fourth book to sell over 250,000 copies.
- What books you should be reading for success
- Why you don’t need to re-invent the wheel in your business
- How building relationships = book sales
- Why great leaders never stop learning
- How NOs turn into pavement for the road to success
- How character and commitment make leaders and movements
Keep Going ALL IN:
- Learn more about Bob at Burg.com
- Purchase The Go-Giver here.
- Check out Adversaries into Allies.
- Peace Power and Plenty by Orison Swett Marden
- Psycho Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Reinventing the Entrepreneur: Turning Your Dream Business Into a Reality by MaryEllen Tribby
- Stop Waiting for It to Get Easier by Jim Palmer
- Career Moves by Dondi Scumaci
- Listen to more ALL IN podcasts here.
- Learn more about Alicia Dunams here.
Bob Burg’s favorite leadership quotes:
[inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”” suffix=””]”Ultimately, people do things for THEIR reasons; not our reasons.” – Dale Carnegie #ALLIN[/inlinetweet]
[inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”” suffix=””]”Compliance will never take you where commitment can go.” – Dondi Scumaci #ALLIN[/inlinetweet]