In the last few weeks I have been featured on the following blogs for my new book I Get To: How Using The Right Words Can Radically Transform Your Life, Relationships & Business.
On this episode, we get real about:
- The value in sweaty-palm conversations.
- The difference between calling someone out and calling someone forth.
- Why pause.
- The power of tone.
- Get to vs. Have to.
- Scripts for relationships and the workplace.
- How to shift the direction of a conversation.
- How to harness the power of self-talk.
- How to write a bestseller in a weekend.
- Getting over resistance and creative blocks.
- How to be inspired by the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
“F! Normal: The Bold Life Giladcast” is hosted by my old friend, Adam Gilad, and as you will see in our rollicking conversation, that the focus of this podcast is to liberate anything perceived as “normal” that constricts joy, wealth creation, self-expression and love.
In our conversation we dove into how language and reframes can utterly open up your world to entirely new possibilities!
Here’s a link!