It happens all the time. I meet someone and they get excited when they learn that I’m an author. Then, they tell me that they’ve always wanted to write a book, too. “I’m going to write a book,” or an adamant, “I’ve been wanting to write a book for a long time. I just can’t seem to sit down and do it.” A year later, I see that person again and ask how their book’s coming along. Too often, I hear that they haven’t started it yet or that they haven’t made much progress since the last time I talked to them.
Don’t let another year bite the dust! Make 2010 the year you finally become an author! If you have a desire to write a book to share your message or your concept, establish yourself as an expert, increase your exposure, or boost your bottom line, then you need to stop talking about it and start doing it.
Unfortunately, though, I know that writing a book is a time-consuming and daunting task, especially for first-time authors. That’s why I’ve developed an easier way to write a book than starting from scratch, with no experience, support, or guidelines to get you from page to page. In just one short day, you can learn how to accomplish your goal of being an author with less time and effort than you ever thought possible!
I know your pain, your setbacks, and your uncertainties. That’s why I’m offering a LIVE full-day workshop to catapult you on your way to writing, publishing, and actually selling your book. In just one day, you’ll learn the secrets to starting (and finishing) that book you’ve always wanted to write, and I’ll even share marketing strategies that can make a first-time author an Amazon bestseller!
You won’t find another workshop like this! I’ve dedicated eight hours to this intensive workshop, packed with everything you need to know to write your book and become an industry expert. Here are just some of the things we’ll cover:
- How to write a book at warp speed and with little effort! (Yes, I did say little effort!)
- How to create the most marketable and niche subject matter for your book.
- How to self-publish or submit your work to a literary agent or traditional publisher.
- How to start securing PR with media giants (think the NY Times, GMA, and CNN) about your book before it’s even published.
- How to become an Amazon® bestseller!
- How to use social media to sell books, connect with readers, and build your platform.
- How to leverage your book to create multiple streams of income.
When you’re done with this workshop, you’ll have the tools and information you need to create a marketing buzz that will build your brand, boost your business, and increase your net-worth. You’ll unlock the mystery of writing a book that can attract:
- High-paying consulting gigs
- High-paying speaking engagements
- Free exposure on TV, radio, newspaper, and online media outlets
- Your own reality TV or radio show
- More credibility as an expert in your industry
- More clients seeking your services
…all resulting in higher fees
Mark your calendars and reserve your spot for this one-of-a-kind workshop. I’ve made it as easy for you as I can, even scheduling it on a Sunday! Join us in San Francisco on February 21, 2010 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM (PT) and you’ll benefit from the most powerful and effective writing and marketing information and experience available. Give me eight short hours and I’ll give you:
- The confidence that you CAN write your book – and get it done fast, so you can start reaping the benefits.
- An extensive outline of your book, including A “Fill-in-the-blank” easy-to-use book template.
- A kick-butt book marketing plan.
- A 2010 business strategy goal sheet.
- A LIVE webcast interview with a literary agent and manager, David Dunham (WOW!)
- Plus, resources including the MP3 of 17 mistakes wanna-be authors make and the eBook, 10 Free Publicity Tips (for authors) + more.
In just one day, you can learn how to successfully do what you’ve wanted to do for years! You don’t want to miss this workshop, but because there are only 30 spaces available, you need to act very quickly. Don’t put it off another day—this is your year to become a successful author and to take your business to the next level. I’m looking forward to seeing you at the top!